Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas, and it was so fun to wake up in our own beds and have our own little Christmas for our first time!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sleeping in his new Bunk Bed! I built it in the fall, but he couldn’t sleep in it until Christmas night! Pics to come!! It worked well, ‘cause I have to make a few adjustments to the ladder or bed..still deciding, so I had to remove the ladder. ..so he couldn’t get down in the morning and wander the house w/o us!! :)

IMG_4208 IMG_4210

Cinnamon Rolls – mmmmmmm……

IMG_4242

Got the tool table second had for $8 w/all the tools! I was pretty proud of myself :) He loves it and it looks brand new!

IMG_4212 IMG_4216

E loves her little table..mostly to climb up on top of, but has been having fun with it in her room playing “house”!

IMG_4221 IMG_4223

Santa brought Toy Story 3 “It’s the Lotso movie”! My son defines them as the “Without Jessie”, “With Jessie”, and the “Lotso” movies! They are by far his favorite. He watched it twice and  asked to watch it a 3rd that day!

IMG_4225 IMG_4228 IMG_4231 

Puzzle I made..he enjoys putting it together, but mostly stacking them.

IMG_4232

E got a cute little phone and purse!

IMG_4229

J got me a Dutch Oven Pot!

IMG_4234

He got a wrench set and a new charcoal grill!

IMG_4236 IMG_4237

My dad and father-in-law went in together and got me a Miter Saw!!! :D

IMG_4238  

J’s parents drove all the way to our house on Christmas Eve, and then home again that night..it’s a 3hour drive both ways just to bring it to me! They went to the Chinese Restaurant with us too..it was delicious, and fun to have them! I was so sad I forgot my camera for the Restaurant :( If anyone in my area needs a good Chinese place to eat though, DEFFINITELY check out Joy Wok! Yummy and great Sushi bar too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! I can't wait to see what you build with your mitre saw! Enjoy! :o) Your little redheads are just adorable! Love them!

Webster family said...

Santa brought that exact same saw to our house for Christmas too. Now Jer has no excuse to not build me all the furniture we need.

Hailee Dawn said...

So fun to see all the pictures of my beautiful niece and nephepoo! ah so fun! I'm still looking forward to when our kids are a little bigger to do that too. So neat!

Katee said...

It was sad not having you all at mom and dad's Christmas morning, but I look at the pics and I'm glad you're starting your own traditions with your family! I can't wait until I have this baby and more so we can begin our own traditions!