Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All-Stars

Not much has been going on by way of exciting family activities lately. Just lots of cold days that we stay inside for. Lots of lounging on the couch watching movies in our pj’s all day, but we’re slowly getting more and more busy! I’ve decided being busy is a VERY good thing! Then I don’t procrastinate and wear out my days in idleness. I really dislike the winter. I don’t mind the snow and cold, just don’t want to go outside in it. And being inside all day every day (lack of sun and vitamin D), makes me depressed, and then I really don’t want to do anything. So, I decided one day that I just need to get involved and do things that make me get up and get going each day! So…

G is back in All-Stars. It’s been a rough start, because he’s been sick and now just wants to “watch” the other kids.. but he’s doing better. This session is 2 weeks of basketball, 2 weeks of soccer, and 2 weeks of (I think) t-ball! He has two good friends that are in the class with him. It so funny to see them running down the court waving at each other! One of the friends missed this day, but G and L were there!

IMG_4986  IMG_4989 IMG_4990 IMG_4991 IMG_4992 IMG_4993  IMG_5002  IMG_5004  IMG_5006 IMG_5007

Ready….TEAM!

 IMG_5009

Buddies!IMG_5012(showing their stamps!) 

No comments: