Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to my BIG 4 year old!

I can’t believe my baby is 4! It doesn’t seem possible!

This was a pretty CRAZY day! I was quite frazzled., but the kids had fun and I guess that is what counts! Our outdoor party was rained out, so I had about 12 little kids running around my little house! The A/C was broken and we were baking pizza in the oven on a hot muggy day. We made it!

I’m glad we only have BIG Birthday parties every 4 years! The other years we do a family thing, or just have a couple friends over. It didn’t help either that I had just gotten home the night before. His cake was AWESOME though! And the pizza and fruit kabobs were delicious! Jared had to be at the school so he got there late, so I was thankful my mother-in-law was there to help me with a couple other moms.

IMG_5733

IMG_5735

IMG_5736

IMG_5737

IMG_5739  IMG_5741

IMG_5748  IMG_5749

IMG_5750  IMG_5751

IMG_5745  IMG_5753  IMG_5757

IMG_5754

They played a couple little games, and colored the rocket, but mostly just played toys in his room and we had the Toy Story movie playing too! Most of the kids came dressed as a Toy Story character, but in my frazzled state, I forgot to take those pictures!

This was my last minute “pin the nose on Mr. Potato Head” game.

IMG_5824  IMG_5825

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! I am amazed by you--I can't imagine all those kids in one house! You did a great job! The cake looks FANTASTIC--I am so excited to have you teach me all about cake decorating this summer!!

Ashlee said...

Thanks,.. I did not make this cake though! :) In lack of time, I had to purchase it! I am excited to teach you what I know too though! :)