Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday E and Mimi!

Last weekend was E’s 2nd Birthday and my MiL’s as well!

We celebrated and had a fun weekend!

This is the cake I made.. I am falling in LOVE with these Cup Cake Cakes!

IMG_7374

IMG_7375   IMG_7378

IMG_7413

IMG_7416

IMG_7422

Happy Birthday Ladies! :) Love you!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love the cup cake cakes! I may have to ask you to tell me more about it on facebook or email or something...this looks like a great idea for Nathan's birthday cake! (The cup cake part...Mitch would be very unhappy if he got a hello kitty cake!!) Do you know which one serves more?

Lois Brown said...

That is a great cupcake cake and i would have never known looking at it from the top like the 1st picture!! You are a great mom and do so many amazing things for your family!! love ya!

Katee said...

That's adorable! You're so good at those!

Ashlee said...

Hey! Just saw that I had comments here! Alaina..it's SOO easy.. may have to use a little bit more icing though..as you have to fill in a lot of cracks. I used all 24 cupcakes so I guess it serves the same.:)

whitney said...

What a cute cupcake-cake! So fun!