Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family

A  few weeks ago we got to go to J’s parents house and visit for a few days. His brother “E” and his family were here from Chihuahua, Mexico. It’s the first time his wife and sons have been able to come. They had some opposition in getting here, but it was such a wonderful experience. I hope there will be many more opportunities like this!

The whole family together at last!

IMG_7842

IMG_7683     IMG_7687

          Fernanda..beautiful girl!                                         Azalea and Mom

The boys were so cute together. They couldn’t understand each other, but they both have younger siblings that can’t talk yet either.. so they figured out how to communicate!

IMG_7700

Gabriel, Gideon, Emanuel, (Ella was asleep)

IMG_7703

J served his mission in Argentina.. so he speaks Castilian, ..which is close enough to Spanish that he can talk and communicate. E served his mission in Mexico so he of course knows Spanish.. but when those two boys weren’t around, we had a computer w/google translate on pretty regularly. It was a wonderful experience. We miss them so much and wish we lived closer. I have a new resolve to learn Spanish as well!

1 comment:

Hailee and TJ said...

What a great family picture! It's hard to believe how fast time passes. I'm so glad you were all able to get together and finally meet everyone...or had you met Eric's baby before..I don't remember. Love the family pictures!