Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer. continued..

I have done a couple Paparazzi Craft shows!!

And most recently a homemade craft show with my good friend Sarah. I made a bunch of things homemade.. Jewelry holders, Bandana dresses, paracord bracelets, light switch plates, magnet boards and neck coolers. Here are some dresses that my daughter is modeling! We didn’t do as well as we’d hoped to, but okay.We want to do another in the fall though! Next time we’ll have a tent too.. it was so hot and sunny that we both got quite a sunburn!

IMG_9225_thumb[2]_thumb

IMG_9228_thumb[3]_thumb

Jewelry holders

IMG_9229_thumb[7]_thumb

Magnet Boards

IMG_9230_thumb[1]_thumb

Light Switch cover plates.. MANY different styles!

IMG_9234_thumb[2]_thumb IMG_9236_thumb[3]_thumb IMG_9237_thumb[1]_thumb

Paracord Bracelets

IMG_9232_thumb_thumb

Bandana Dresses

IMG_9240_thumb[1]_thumb

IMG_9245_thumb[1]_thumb IMG_9261_thumb[9]_thumb

IMG_9257_thumb[1]_thumb

IMG_9262_thumb[1]_thumb IMG_9267_thumb[1]_thumb IMG_9285_thumb[1]_thumb

So.. after the craft show on the 4th of July, we sped down to my in-law’s house for some barbeque and fireworks..yum! and the day after we headed out to the pool and then the lake for some fun times.. I was a slacker and didn’t get any pics of any of it.. I’m quite sad now. I wish I would have gotten some pics of me and the kids on the jet ski.. next time I guess!

No comments: