Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday G!

Last week was SUCH a BUSY BUSY week for me..so I didn’t get to blog much. With G’s birthday, and our anniversary, Enrichment, J’s school late nights,  VT and everything else to do..I am just getting to it!

Copy of 1 Day2007

Birthday cupcake 12008

IMG_0675

2009

IMG_1656

2010

My little boy turned 3! A BIG 3. I can’t believe it! I’ve been a mom for 3 fabulous years to this little guy. He is amazing in every way. What a joy and blessing he is/has been to us! A sweet little guy. Polite and caring, loving, outgoing and busy busy busy..with a little bit of sass..but mostly just a big heart.

We celebrated …almost a whole week. My parents were here the weekend before and gave him presents then, we went to dinner on Wed for his b-day and gave him our presents. Then Friday had cake and ice cream with J’s parents (and got presents from them) who were on  their way through..then again he got another happy birthday song and cake and presents on Sunday. Wow..I hope he realizes birthdays are only 1 day!..and not 8 :). But it was a fun week.

IMG_1609He LOVES Toy Story right now. I really can’t believe it took us 3 years to get the movie..but..he got it.. #1 and #2 for his birthday. As well as a buzz hat, game, birthday cake, some glow stars for his room (To Infinity and Beyond!) and..hmm..what else! He got someIMG_1621 wooden block from Papa, a Buzz Lightyear Potato Head, and a scooter that he has LOVED riding up and down the sidewalk from Yaya. He got some “Cars” dominoes. Anyway..he had a fun week!  (This pic was taken right after breakfast and he was begging me to watch ‘Toy Story’.. I couldn’t get him to look at me and smile!) (The other are the robot magnets from Aunt H!)

IMG_1642IMG_1644IMG_1651 When I woke him and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! he said he needed a cake. I said, what kind of cake? “A Buzz Lightyear Cake!” I said oh! Okay. then ..what do you want to do today for your birthday? (it was raining or we would have gone to the farm) so  he said he wanted to go to the Library instead! I can do that!! We didn’t end up getting there till about 7pm..but he had a blast! :) IMG_1720

Sister even enjoyed a little piece of cake!

IMG_1652

 

No comments: