Before we left for vacation, she was taking one or two steps. In the two weeks we spent at Gma and Gpa’s house in UT, she has become the master! She just go-go-goes. Stands up mid-crawl, in the middle of the room with nothing to help her and takes off..practically running. I can’t believe this girls is growing up so fast! She turned 11 months yesterday, but has been walking for about 3 weeks now. She thinks she’s pretty cool stuff!
![]()
She’s learning somersaults and how to wave and climb off the couch too! There is no slowing this busy girl down!!
2 comments:
I can't believe how much she has been growing and learning just in these past few weeks up in Utah. Look at all that hair too...so red!!!
What a big girl Miss E is getting to be! I just love the somersault picture.
Post a Comment