Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grandpa’s Garden

My Grandpa has the most BEATIFUL AMAZING, and very DELICIOUS garden! It is pretty big and he works very hard on it. We love to visit and help pick peas and raspberries. He had some beets and cabbage on too that we got to help eat. That along with Grandma’s homemade bread and strawberry jam make my summer vacations wonderful!IMG_2079 IMG_2078

G got up every morning at 6 or so to go out and help G-Gpa in the garden. He came in and woke me up saying, “mom, I need to get my clothes on!” I wanted to roll over and say..later! but realized what he was doing. I think he drove Gpa crazy at times, but he sure enjoyed it. Thanks for letting him help Grandpa!

IMG_2081 IMG_2084

Sure love him. He is such a great man, and roll model. I always love his hugs and words of advice and wisdom. Love you Grandpa. I enjoyed our couple weeks there.

1 comment:

Katee said...

Awwww, just like Uncle Dustin used to do. Did he help at all? I wish I could have been there with everyone to help eat all that delicious, fresh food out of grandpa's garden!