Saturday, November 6, 2010

Guitar Classes

The past 4 weeks I’ve been taking some Guitar classes. I got a guitar about 5 years ago for Christmas, and have never learned how to play. But I LOVE the guitar, so I don’t want to get rid of it. FINALLY the opportunity came available. It was only a 4 week course, so I’m sad it’s over..But, I learned a lot and hope to be able to practice and get good!..well better anyway!IMG_3727

Pic of Me and my teacher.  There was one other gal in the class. So it was small. Joe (the teacher) is and AMAZING guitar geek (as he called himself) player and teaches at a college, as well as private lessons through the Guitar Store. He did a great job!

Oh, and that isn’t a bad pic. of my most recent hair cut/style (about 5 weeks ago, I’m almost due for a trim!) which I LOVE! Thanks again Sarah! :D

No comments: