Monday, November 8, 2010

Play Time

Brother got invited over to his friends house for a little bit this morning, which gave E and me some time together. We played dishes! She was SOO cute. It is amazing to me, at 14 months, how much of an imagination she has. She had a blast! And I was happy to have some one on one time with her! She is such an amazing girl! Full of spirit, life and love!

  IMG_3869IMG_3846IMG_3848

What do you want to drink mom?!IMG_3851IMG_3850IMG_3853IMG_3854IMG_3852IMG_3856

She was making the **CUTEST** eating sounds!

IMG_3860IMG_3857

Being Funny!

IMG_3858

Laughing at herself because she knows she is funny!

IMG_3859IMG_3862IMG_3861

She kept dipping the bottle into the other container in her hand and pulling it out to feed the baby like it was baby food. :)IMG_3871IMG_3863

Shhhhh!IMG_3870IMG_3864

Go to sleep baby!IMG_3868

After a while she started calling for “Buuuuuuu” (Brother)! I told her he went bye bye and she complained. It’s so fun to see how they get along and are the best of friends!

2 comments:

whitney said...

Ooo, she's getting so old! I love all those curls, she's just so darn cute!

KT said...

I love that you got pictures of her playing! I wish I had more of those.
I love the app song. I might just use it! Thanks for the smile!