Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st Hair Cut

My baby was 16 mo. yesterday and got her first hair cut. I feel like it’s so short now..but it was much needed to get rid of her nasty matted Alfalfa-whatever look she had going on in the back..


IMG_4343

Doesn’t it just say “SHAVE ME ALL OFF”

... I was sooooo tempted!

IMG_4344 IMG_4345

It took a few of these to keep her distracted!IMG_4347 

And then a few more! :)

IMG_4349

But it did the trick, and looks SOOOO much better now!
I just love her smile :D!! I can’t wait until she has beautiful long-er, thick-er hair that I can actually doo something with.. ahhh..one day!

IMG_4350

IMG_4351 IMG_4352

2 comments:

Hailee Dawn said...

I love the before and after shots! LoL! I can't believe you got her to stay still enough! What a cutie! good job mom!

Katee said...

Great job, sis!