Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow Days

Not a whole lot has been going on here.. Lots of cold days in pj’s, and snow snow snow… These pics were taken last week, right now it’s snowing out and we’ve already gotten about 8 inches+. It’s still coming down hard. It’s the most snow I’ve seen in a LOOOONG time! But it’s the pretty flaky stuff, that you can just brush off the car, not the icy packed stuff we usually get, so I don’t mind it so much!

Mom, what is this stuff..?   IMG_4443

Can I eat it?

IMG_4444 

IMG_4447

Hmmm..ya..it’s pretty good…

IMG_4446

IMG_4440  

Gloves and Boots!  She LOVES her boots! :)

     IMG_4449

Snow Angels

IMG_4462

IMG_4438

Play Play Play!

IMG_4455

Cleaning off the cars!

IMG_4456

IMG_4458

Time to go in..

IMG_4459 

Actually, she didn’t like it as much as the pictures show..I just got the good pics., and she was really just sad I wasn’t in the house holding her.

1 comment:

Hailee Dawn said...

That's so fun! I need to take adison out in the snow more but there's so much here and...I would rather be inside. I need to just suck it up and do it though. Poor Ella! Let her play outside mommy! lol