Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

We took a roadtrip to AZ for thanksgiving! It was so much fun seeing all the family.  My  brother-in-law and his family live in Mexico so we only get to see them about once a year. It is always so wonderful when we are together though.  I wish I had gotten more pictures but I kept leaving my camera at home or the batter was dead.  I got a few on the last day though!

IMG_9969IMG_9967IMG_9972IMG_9975

…and then my children got ahold of the camera and started taking random pics…it’s always interesting what they find to shoot!

IMG_9978IMG_9982

IMG_0005IMG_0008IMG_0009IMG_0015

On the way out of town, we stopped and Jared flew his RC plane for Gma and Gpa to see.  Then we took a long drive home!

IMG_0017IMG_0021IMG_0024IMG_0027IMG_0028

1 comment:

Becky said...

How great to get to reconnect with family! "Boo" that cousins live so far away!!