PRIORITIZE. I know that I need to better prioritize my life. Do away with some bad habits and perhaps a few..small sins that I have, and include more good things; more spiritual, eternal things. I need to MAKE more time for my scripture study and be more diligent in my prayers. I need to be more focused on my children an their physical and spiritual needs and prioritizing my time better for them. I need to be less on the internet and more in finding opportunities to serve and do the Lord's work. As for other goals..I feel like if I can prioritize better, the rest of my life will fall into place and I will naturally be doing those other things.I feel like this past season has been an 'awakening' for me. I have had some pretty hard trials that I have had to work through these past few months, and feel I have become a better person and am more close to the Spirit through them. There is so much more I need to be doing and becoming, learning and improving. I know that "The Lord does not begin by asking our ability, only our availability. And if we will prove our dependability, He will improve our capability."(Neal A. Maxwell) So, with a renewed ambition and determination, I am committing myself! Prioritizing my life and the important things, so that my life can be more fully dedicated to the work of the Lord. What a great example he is for us. The ultimate example. He even gave his life for us so that, if we will prioritize and prove ourselves, we can return to live with God again. He loves us SO much!
I am writing this here because I am committing myself to it and will periodically reporting back to see how I am doing. In my mission we always had to commit, and then later the commit-er would follow up..so, my blog is my commit-or! WILL I prioritize my life?...IT SHALL BE DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment