This weekend took me back! So many memories of my mission. I had such a wonderful, uplifting time. An AWESOME weekend. When they were singing the closing song.. "Armies of Helaman" and all stood up at once (undirected) to sing, the Spirit was" SO strong, and I lost it! Balled like a baby!
There was so much time and work put into this last weekend -behind the scenes. WOW.
It was so wonderful, and a great eye opener to me of how we need to be sharing our testimonies constantly! I am so grateful for this gospel! For the blessings and happiness it has given me in my life. I KNOW Joseph was a prophet, because I have read and prayed and KNOW the Book of Mormon is true. I am so thankful for the Book of Mormon and how it helps to clarify the confusion of the Bible and that they work hand in hand to help us know more of Christ. I KNOW Jesus IS the Christ and that because of his Atonement, we too can overcome this life and one day return to live with Heavenly Father and Him again. What a marvelous, amazing Plan of Happiness! To know where we are from and why we are here! To know where we are going and the things we need to do in this life to help us be our happiest for the eternities. I am so thankful for my little family and to know I CAN live with them FOREVER! I love them so much. I am thankful for the blessing it is to be a mother and to raise my children in the Gospel. Some days it is a hard thing to think about exposing my children to the sins of the world, but know that as my husband and I teach them right from wrong, they will be able to go out with strong faith and be able to live in the world but not of the world. I KNOW these things are true. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment