I am creating a new blog as kind of a --fresh start-- if you will.
Last night I taught a Relief Society
Enrichment class on blogging and journaling. I was surprised they asked me.. I am in no way a blog or computer pro, but it was fun, and I did learn some new things about my computer! I did some research to prepare, and through it read many articles on safety tips for blogging. I was going to go completely private, but have people in my life that are not as.. tech savvy
~per se, and I would still love them to be able to read, so I decided to do this instead. I also feel this is a great way to meet others and share my testimony of the Gospel with all.
I will slowly be transferring this years posts as I
correct them, and will change my past blog and posts to private. Many people use google.com/reader you still can do that as well, though I do love comments! ;) Thanks for reading and being apart of my life!
~A
~Become a follower! >>>>
1 comment:
Ashlee -- I like your compromise. It's a delicate balance. My daughter-in-law has taken a class at BYU where they talk about this a lot. She feels strongly because of those discussions that actually the virtual amount of information about so many individuals actually protects one. Interesting, huh? I'm not sure yet what I think of that. Anyway, I'm glad about your new blog. I feel like I know you too -- so in that case, this blogging thing is something I'm grateful for.
Post a Comment