Apparently my camera was on the wrong setting for blogger to upload the pics..so I had to turn all of them into collages. This is just a slew of Spring break pics!
We spent Spring Break visiting family. We drove down Sat after picking my sister and niece up from the airport~they surprised my parents by flying in from Idaho. J, me, E, and my sister and niece all drove down in our little car. G was already there..and J drove his motorcycle back on Mon 'cause he had boards on Sat. He needed to come home and study all week w/o interruption from us!.. So we got to stay the week! and Me, my sister and niece, G and E drove back. 3 car seats in the back of my little car was crazy!..and the weather coming back was even more crazy, but we made it back safe, prayerfully and gratefully!
H and A arrived safe after their long flight! Hooray!!
Visiting Great Grandma D in the Nursing home.
We went on a few walks and to the park a few times to feed the ducks.
Trip to the Zoo.
We had fun with the family, but are glad to be home.
H and A arrived safe after their long flight! Hooray!!
Visiting Great Grandma D in the Nursing home.
We went on a few walks and to the park a few times to feed the ducks.
Trip to the Zoo.
We had fun with the family, but are glad to be home.
1 comment:
That's a horrible picture of me. Everyone else looks great, but I wasn't even looking at the camera. I think I look like I am cranky. What happened to the one you took of me holding Ella at the zoo? :)
Post a Comment