Monday, September 13, 2010

Random Happenings

This is what happens when I am blogging away and my son asks me for a drink and I keep saying..in a minute..in a minute..just another sec…

IMG_3066

He got out the pitcher, and a big straw and started drinking the Orange juice!

E has mastered the stairs. Just yesterday she came to the top wanting me to carry her down and I told her to turn around and slide down. She understood me and did it! She was so proud of herself!!


Sorry it's so dark!

3 comments:

whitney said...

I so feel your pain, having independent kiddos of my own :P I keep on telling myself that it'll pay off one day...

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! Yay, E! I love the orange juice bit :o)

Jennae said...

You might think that Trevor and G are friends with their lack of typical utensils.