I took my kids to meet my Grandpa on the way to Gma’s house. It was a wonderful moment. I really enjoyed feeling Grandpa there. I wish I could visit his grave more often. He passed away 10 years ago now and I miss him a lot.
Then we headed on to Grandma’s house and saw a bunch more cousin’s and had some good eatin’ and good times!
Riding motorcycles with Uncle Don!
fI got to go fishing a few days with my dad, sister, brother and brother-in-law
Caving
It was the County Fair while we were there so..there were a couple more parades and of course more FUN!
Cool sunset!
E really enjoyed the dog..Boomer is 14 years old. He has arthritis in his joints, poor guy, but is very patient with babies!
Heading home was bitter sweet. We missed J a lot and were ready though. G drove back with Yaya and Papa and Uncle D, while E and I flew back. She did GREAT and it was nice not to have to drive the 18+ hours home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment