Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday

My Birthday was last week. It was fine. J had to go to school at 7:30am and didn’t get home till around 7pm..Tues - Thurs are LOOOOONNG days for him, and he had a test that day too. So it was a long, boring day for me! Anyway. I received a few Happy Birthday phone calls, and letters, and Happy B-day messages on FB which made my day happier! Then, as I started to get dinner made I looked out the window and my Mom, Mother-in-law, Brother, and friend were running up to the door! SURPRISE!! My mouth dropped open! I WAS super surprised! About 2pm they decided to drive up and surprise me and take us out to dinner!..then drive home. We waited for J to get home and about 7:30 headed out to Texas Roadhouse (my all time favorite! I have others..just depending on my mood ..but if we don’t know where to go, we usually end up here.) The food was good, the company GREAT and my birthday was FUN!! Well, they ended up staying 2 nights. We played games till the wee hours of the morning and then again after breakfast ..and shopped till we dropped during the day Friday. We went to Cargo Largo and JC Penny outlet and a couple other places.

IMG_1881

IMG_1892

I have phone pics @ TX Roadhouse..but can’t load them yet. They did their TX-R birthday Yee Haw..and had me sit on a saddle and wave a napkin like a lasso. I was pretty much expecting it!

(My mom, MiL and friend are GOOD friends and even though I live a few hours away, the 3 of them get together all the time to play games which I think is cool..I am glad they are such good friends!)

2 comments:

evan.miki said...

How fun! What a surprise - I love your MIL :) I hope you had a happy birthday. We're going to go buy ticket to ride because we're hooked after that one game night!

Ashlee said...

Ya know! ..you can also play online w/friends in other states :) daysofwonder.com!!