This weekend was free fishing in Kansas. We decided to go for FHE. It was fun and a couple friends joined us.![]()
![]()
![]()
We just caught a few little little fish. G didn’t want to touch them, but E did! lol!!
T caught…another hook! Good job T!! ‘J friend’ isn’t the fishing type..but we had fun having her there anyway! and she helped a bit with the kiddos so I could fish! Thanks ‘J friend’, you’re great!! ![]()
G was playing with a stick and said he was fishing..pulled his imaginary fish out, etc.. a couple minutes later…![]()
..he FELL IN!
It was kinda’ funny. although he was crying. I asked him if he had fun swimming with the fish and through his tears he said “Ya”. It lightened his mood a little. Poor guy wanted me to hold him and hug and comfort him..but I didn’t want to ..he was soaked and smelled like lake water! We kinda’ giggled it off. We didn’t have a towel or ANYTHING in the car for him. Luckily I was wearing an extra shirt..so we stripped him down and came home..after a little more fishing! :)
We had fun though!
When we got home he said he was hungry and tired. I asked what he wanted to eat..he said “Fish”. I said “but we didn’t catch any fish to bring home and eat though..what else?”, he said “Um…how about Tuna Fish Mom?!!” So he got a Tuna Fish sandwich and some little Sweedish Fish! Happy Fishing day G!
1 comment:
CUUUUTE!!! :o) I love the fish meal! He's so smart! I love it! That comment about E wanting to touch the fish made me nervous--we watch AFV all the time and there are SOOO many little ones putting freshly-caught, still alive FISH in their MOUTHS!! Yay, toddler exploring!! :o)
Post a Comment