One of my most favorite sounds is my two kids playing together. E laughing her head off and something G is doing..to get her to giggle. He is such a GREAT big brother.
Yesterday, I put the gate up at the top of the stairs so E could crawl around w/o falling down them. G was downstairs though and said he wanted to go up and play in his room..but that his room was "stuck" (he couldn’t get through the gate) ![]()
I said.. "Uh oh, what should we do?" He said, "I don’t know, use your head!" I laughed..this kid has been watching too much Toy Story 2! (when they use Rex’s head to break open the air vent to rescue Woody!) I said "But I don’t want to use my head!" and he giggled at that! lol!
After a few minutes I went upstairs to check on them and this is what I saw:
They were playing Potato Head on the bed. I asked G how E got up on the bed..he said he "just picked her up there!", and he was guarding it so she wouldn’t fall off! :) Good job protecting her G!,but she probably shouldn’t get up there till she can get down w/o falling! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment