Monday, June 7, 2010

Workin’ on this all day..thought it wouldn’t take long..but ended up having to make 2 trips to Home Depot. Second time with the kids. G asked where we were going and I told him we were going to Home Depot. A few minutes later he asked if we were going to the “Depot’s house”. hehe. He has really been saying some cute things lately. I just can’t get over how cute he is, even w/o his curls!

So, after living here for 3 years..I finally put some shelves into our pantry! I am excited!!

IMG_0483 IMG_0488

Before..but it had another shelf and they were packed tight. After there is a little more space and I can organize and tell what I’ve got!

Also down-graded our kitchen table. I am glad..it will work for a while! The 4 of us will barely fit, but it’s so much better than the one we had..and free! The other was just so heavy to move around when I needed to mop, and so big that it was always in the way. (sitting outside if anyone wants it ;) but it needs a BIG make-over!)

IMG_0481

3 comments:

Sheffer's said...

I love the new shelves! I'm always amazed at how much I can pack in my pantry with the shelves we have. It's so nice. Did I see your "new" table over by my place? I saw it and thought it would be a great fit around here, but couldn't think of who would need it. If it's the same one, I'm glad you picked it up! Congrats! :D

Ashlee said...

I got it down the hill..if that's the same one! I am glad for it too! I think one day it'll be a nice size for a craft room too! :)

Katee said...

Do you still have your old table? I really want a bigger table, and might be interested in bringing yours home with me this weekend when we come visit. Shaun thinks the one we have now is fine--which it is for the two of us, but we like to have people over and always end up eating on our laps in the front room because our ONLY fits the two of us. :S He just doesn't want to spend money on a different one...which is understandable. :)