So, we decided to go ahead and paint it.. that way it would cover up my mistakes imperfect handiwork. G LOVE’S it! I still have to finish the side rail and ladder, cover the bunkie board with fabric and buy a mattress..but he is excited, and so am I!! We’ve had a couple of nice days..but a little cold, and i didn’t want to leave the wet paint out for the neighborhood kids to mess with while I ran errands, etc., so I ended up painting it in the room. (Thank you to my mother-in-law who took the kids for a couple days!) I had to take nearly everything else out of the room to be able to get it set up and get around it to paint it. It’s a lot bigger in the room than it looked outside..it’ll be good though, I am excited and glad the kids will still have the floor space to play!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Almost Done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment