Thursday, October 7, 2010

Zoo Trip

It’s only taken us 4 years of living here to make a zoo trip! We were lucky to arrive and find that Tuesday is discount day + my friend had a couple coupons, so G was FREE w/an adult purchase and E was free anyway!! Next time we WILL take the Tram and train..it is TOTALLY worth it!

The Polar Bear kept swimming around and kicking off this glass to swim back. It was fun to watch! HUGE feet btw!

IMG_3307

Giggling at the monkeys playing tag:IMG_3317

IMG_3312 

NOT wanting to cooperate for a picture:IMG_3323 IMG_3327 IMG_3328 IMG_3332 IMG_3334 IMG_3335 IMG_3337 IMG_3341

3 comments:

whitney said...

Looks like so much fun! What a great deal to get G in free! We've been avoiding the zoo too because of the price...I'm cheap like that :P

Katee said...

Haha, I love Gid's expression with the Elephant! Honestly, I didn't know KC had a zoo...never really thought about it. Is it a good one?

Ashlee said...

Pretty good.but pretty expensive! Glad we went when we did!