Thursday, October 7, 2010

Buisness Card Ceremony

J had his “Buisness Card Ceremony” luncheon last week. It was so nice! His parents and my mom got to come and enjoy the moment with us. We’ve been waiting for this moment for a couple years and are excited to be to this point in schooling. It’s kinda’ the next “chapter” of school. Good job babe. You’ve come a long way! You’re doing a great job and we are proud of you! Keep on keepin’ on!

Some of the pics are a little blurry because I forgot to switch it to automatic before I passed the camera on. :(

IMG_3193 IMG_3195 

He received his business cards and his name tag!

IMG_3201 IMG_3202 IMG_3204

2 comments:

whitney said...

Congrats! That's a big ol' deal! He's definitely one step closer!

Katee said...

YAY JARED! Congrats! If I'd have known ahead of time, I would have come too.