The next morning we woke up to this in our living room:
J said it landed on him when he went running late the night before and it came in with him..Hmmm..I wonder if it’s that same caterpillar we saw a few weeks ago!
We went to the Fall Festival later that day. They had a Parade..which I didn’t get any pictures of..but at this point..they’re all the same to me! Then we headed over to the craft show. They had a kids area with a puppet show and other acts going on.
E got a little purse from Yaya and wouldn’t let anyone touch it..she was very proud of it, it was so cute! She’d tease you by handing it to you…and as you reach out to take it, she’d pull it back and walk away.lol..she has such a BIG personality and thinks she is just HILARIOUS! I hope I can get it on video for you sometime! It just cracks me up that she thinks she is so funny!
G got to meet the REAL Firemen and got a hat and badge! He also got a ..um..Dragon? painted on his face..He like it anyway!
1 comment:
Wow, that's a big ol' butterfly! Love the flower...I mean dragon ;).
Post a Comment