Not done, but closer. So, Gid is voting for ORANGE.. ‘cause it is his FAVORITE color! But I have a lot of Black paint leftover from another project. But if I put a coat of paint..it will be harder to slide the boards in and out to put together, and it’s already quite hard enough..I don’t favor the idea of staining it though.. hmmm..To paint, or not to paint..that is my question! What do YOU think!??!!!
3 comments:
I vote for painting it, Ashlee. I love the way my bunkbeds turned out when I finally painted them. It was harder to get them to fit back together, but nothing too bad. You can always sand down the edges a little to give more room for the paint. (I didn't do that, so James just hit it really hard. :)) Use high gloss paint, though. I guess it holds up better to kids. Ours still look new a few months after I painted them. I can't wait to see this finished. Good job!!!
Don't paint it. Then do orange accents in the room. http://www.decodir.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Pinetta-loft-bed-by-Paidi-550x412.jpg
I vote making me one!!!! hahaha you're amazing....I hate you!! LOL JUST KIDDING I'm jealous of your projects!!!
Post a Comment