Friday, October 22, 2010

Soccer

G is in a little soccer class called “Happy Feet”. It is SO fun to watch him practicing..well, most of the time he stands and watches all the other kids doing the activities. He has been really shy..but occasionally he’ll jump in and participate. They do ‘tippy toes’ and ‘tick tocks’ and go on trips to the zoo and fly to the moon and squish the baby bumblebee.. all working on foot work..dribbling, kicking, rolling, etc. Its so cute. I took a video last week, I’ll see if I can get it on the blog, but I’m not sure how it works putting it on you tube..so it may take a few days to figure out. Anwyay.. they do this for about 20 minutes, then have about 10 to run up and down the field and shoot the goals. G has LOVED it. And Yaya got him some soccer shoes and shin guards from a garage sale, so he thinks he is pretty cool! :D

IMG_3474 IMG_3476 IMG_3497 IMG_3494

E has quite a bit of fun running up and down the field too!IMG_3487 IMG_3488

No comments: