Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter and General Conference Weekend 2010 Saturday

"G..what are you getting in to? It’s nothing mom"IMG_1108

Beautiful flowers a friend dropped off, she grew them herself!IMG_1119

Since we don’t have cable, and aren’t interested in it, we still figured out how to hook the computer up to the TV and the sound up to the receiver so we could watch General Conference  on the big screen!

IMG_1110

Between sessions we went downtown to the Annual Easter Egg Walk that our city puts on. It was exactly the hours between Conference! How did they know?!!

IMG_1138 IMG_1130

(Sporting their new Easter baskets I spent all week making!       I was just glad to get them done in time!)

IMG_1141  IMG_1144 IMG_1150

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute! I love your new camera--it takes such great pictures!! I LOVE how you figured out to get BIG sound and picture from the computer! Since we're in Rexburg, Conference was on ABC :o) We're lovin it while we can!

Katee said...

I love the baskets you made! You told me you made some, but I was thinking ice cream buckets or something like we used to use. I love them! You'll have to make some for my kids...when we have them...or teach me how to make them! =)

G wasn't scared of the Easter Bunny? That's such a precious pic of him hugging the EB. How did Ella do? She probably didn't know what was going on, huh?