Saturday, April 3, 2010

Journal Entries

I found this list on a friends blog and absolutely love it! I added a few of my own, but it’s a great way to think of something to write about, when you don’t know what to write about!

  • I felt the Spirit today when:
  • I forgot myself today when I:
  • My heart felt happiness today when:
  • I told my family I loved them today when:
  • The Lord blessed me today when:

I exercised faith today when I:I felt my Savior’s love today when:

I shared my testimony today when I:

I magnified my calling when I:

I connected with my family when:

I recognized an answer to prayer when:

  • I recognized an answer to prayer when~
  • I felt good about myself when~
  • I gave service today when I~
  • I became more self reliant today when~
  • I listened to the spirit when I~ Writing

  • I moved forward in faith when I:
  • I chose the better part when I:
  • I feel closer to my Savior because I:
  • I showed gratitude to my Heavenly Father when I:
  • I kept my baptismal/Temple Covenants today when I:

I love the smell of:

I love the sounds of:

I love the taste of:

I love the feel of:

I love when I see:

  • I’m a better person today because~
  • When I grow up, I want to be~
  • When I was in high school, I’m glad I~
  • When I was in high school, I wish I had~
  • Ten things I simply must do before I turn 30~
  • When (son/daughter) are grown up, I think (he/she) will be~
  • The kind of woman I’ll be when I am 50 is~
  • When I’m a grandma, I will~
  • If I were to write a book today, the title would~

Happy writing!

No comments: