Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter and General Conference Weekend Sunday

IMG_1173

IMG_1163    IMG_1197IMG_1193   IMG_1174

Easter Breakfast

 IMG_1199IMG_1212

Between General Conference sessions we had a neighborhood barbecue which has sort of become a tradition for Conference.

IMG_1223IMG_1224 IMG_1228

Papa Henry (our neighbor) joined us all for lunch. Later he came and watched a bit of Conference with us and we talked about the Book of Mormon a little bit. I gave him one and he said he'd like to read it! He is a sweet neighbor and just adores G, and likewise, G adores him! 

IMG_1250

Since it was Easter as well, we had a egg hunt!

IMG_1232  IMG_1234IMG_1235 IMG_1245 IMG_1249

We had eaten so much for lunch that we decided to forego dinner and have it on Monday. It was delicious! As did we also dye the eggs!

IMG_1215 IMG_1272 IMG_1280

G did come down with a bit of sickness. I think just heat exhaustion and dehydration, as well as too much candy for a little body in one day . Today (Tues) he felt much better, so I hope we’re through it! Here he is with his sunburn.

 IMG_1253

1 comment:

Katee said...

How fun! I hope we have friends and neighbors to do fun stuff with someday!

The Easter Bunny didn't go quite so far with us,but it was really fun to have Dustee with us!