Auntie W flew in from Vegas on Sat to stay a couple weeks. She surprised my parents! It was fun. I even had my brother fooled all the way to the airport! I said.. “oops, you were distracting me and I took the wrong turn”, now we have to go loop around the airport! He said,..wait..why is W sitting there? hehe!! He was so excited. When we got back to my parents. W called the phone and said, “so, whatcha’ doin’?” Mom-“playing games”! W-“oh, sounds like fun! Can I play?” Mom - “haha,oh sure, come on over!” W-“okay!” and then she walked in the door “surprise!”! Yeah!!
I had to be sneaky about leaving in the middle of playing games. My MIL and her friend were over too. I had to make the excuse that it was Sat. night and I needed some ‘stuff’ from the store before the Sabbath and said I’d be right back.”
So, I am excited to spend a couple weeks with my sister before she heads out to L.A. for the summer (although I do wish she would just just take me with her!). She and her husband work for APEX installing security alarms. He worked last summer in Omaha, NE. and made some great money, so they are doing it together this summer –traveling the country and living out of their 5th wheel..they’ll be in L.A. for the majority of it though! Good luck sis! love ya!! Glad to visit while we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment